Saturday, September 20, 2008

Break from Chem

ok dude, i havent updated this thing in ages! i wonder if anyone still reads this haha. well i need a major break from doing 5hrs of chem so i will update this.

ok so my life has changed so much....for the better.

Moving to Vancouver was really a life changing decision. There are many things that i experienced here that i would have never exprience in calgary.

Many people have asked why i came to Vancouver. I just simply answer "to study", but really my main purpose for comming here was not to study, but to pursue the Lord. Not that i cant pursue the Lord in Calgary, but in vancouver, it is easier to have spiritual growth because there are so many brothers and sisters around you to push you and encourage you.

I feel so blessed to have come here. I feel like i have already gained a lot. I also feel blessed for studying at SFU because brothers and sisters come to visit us and worship with us on campus! Its so glorious. I have such a glorious life!

I have experienced God so much here, there are too many experiences to type. God is so good to me!!

arg now i have to get back to my super mah fan chem assignment which is due in 2 hours and 58mins.

God Bless =)

No comments: