Monday, February 2, 2009

Nineteen

oh man

Time is passing too fast...lol

Anyways, I'm getting old lol, but still young =P
Growing up is a joy with God by my side every step of the way, so its all good. I really have to give thanks for my life itself. Every single thing in it, God has planned the most beautifully. All that I have experienced since my childhood, good or bad, its all in God's hands. Now that I think about it, it works together so perfectly, and it really does work togehter, I think only God and I will understand, but yeah, life is so perfect.

So my parents came to visit, and spent my bday with me. It was quite sweet of them to do so. And I really do appreciate it.

I also got to spend some time alone with God in New Westminister for my bday=) It was so peaceful, and beautiful with the fog and rain. God knows I like rain. This makes my heart smile. I poured my heart out to God, all my frustrations and also joy and excitement about growing up. Truly I can find sweet rest in His love.



So for this birthday, I got to cut 8 cakes in total. And I finally got to actually blow out a candle instead of those sparkler things lol.
I wrote down my bday wishes also. I have a couple, but I only told one to most people, that is to spend more time alone with God, and have more personal experiences. I guess you can say this is the core of my bday wishes haha, because I will be able to achieve my other ones, or make the other ones more obtainable by gaining more time alone with God.

Thats all I have to say for my bday for now.

Yesterday's meeting was so good! I missed part of it because I went to the airport to send my dad back to Calgary, but its all good. I really can see clearly how God has truly chosen us. We are really special, and we are so important in this world. From His glorious works around the world, there is no way that the way we are walking in is wrong. He for sure commissioned us, and this is really His will. I really have to give thanks for knowing His purpose and will in my life. I give thanks for the many truths that He has given me. If you think about it, what I have gained at 19, is far greater than what most people in the world may gain in their lifetime. I'm so blessed! Well, blessed is not strong enough of a word to describe it!
I realized that I have taken a lot of things for granted. In the past I took God for granted, but now I realize that there are more things that I am taking for granted. The truths He has given me for one thing, being able to grow up in God's family, my biological family, school, my living conditions,...I can go on forever. I really have to learn to cherish and treasure EVERYTHING God has given me in my life. For there is a reason that He gives me these things. I cannot take anything for granted anymore, everything I have is far too great.


...I have to go study now, God gave me good education, and I have to treasure it. Therefore I have to go study and do good on my midterms! Pray for me!

I shall leave you with a song =)

No comments: