Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Je suis une petite princesse

C'est vrai, je me sens comme une petite princesse. Ok, je suis fini avec francais...haha i dont even know if that made sense.

Anyways the Lord is so good to me. He like spoils me....in the best way possible. I give thanks that He always blesses my ochem labs. I am always so nervous for them because I honestly have no idea what I am doing, but God gave me me really nice "lab mates" beside me. They like help me with so many things! And yesterday, the lab TA used my compound as the example so I didnt actually didnt have to do it because she did it for me! And thats why I pray everytime before a lab haha. Oh I love how I have God in my life =P

Arg, these days I feel a little homesick >.< I really miss Calgary, I miss my family, I miss my friends, friends who are not so asianized Sometimes feel so overwhelmed when too many asians are around, and speak chinese. Like omgsh everywhere you go there are chinese people speaking chinese. It makes me wanna scream. Watch, sooner or later, I am going to be a fob 0.o someone save me.
You know sometimes I forget that I am in Vancouver and think that I am still in Calgary. Like out of no where I would have a thought that oh, I want to go to Cardel place to study and work out, or I want to go get cupcakes at crave in kensington haha...or that I want to go take a walk and take pictures in Devonian gardens =(

I also miss singing in a choir and going to festivals and such...bleh
lol thats the chamber choir I was in...I picked a blurry pic cuz I dont know if our members would like their face on the internet...

Can you see mee??

Anyways... Midterms are still coming, theres lots to be done. AND I AM GOING TO FIJI IN TWO MONTHS!! I'm so excited! I can't believe this is actually happening. Its pretty crazy man. I know I still have to train myself better spiritually and physically. I have been praying. Ah pray for me. I want to do all that I can to help!

These days I feel like I am lacking time alone with God. Yes I do spend time alone with God everyday basically, but I want moree. I need to plan my schedule better, yet again!

On the other hand...I have been sleeping earlier, but havent really been able to get good quality sleep. So it really isnt a huge difference....but I guess its a good habit to build. Ok, my 5 minute study break is up.

P.S.
I accidentally cut the side of my wrist...with a hanger haha, I was like...0.0 I almost killed myself! Now it looks like I'm emo.....I hope it heals soon. So if you see a scrape on my wrist, I did not try to kill myself ok? lol =P

No comments: