Katy is back in Calgary.
I cannot believe how crazy it has been lately.
Life is not exactly smooth for me right now. It seems as though many things are happening at once. Its been quite a roller coaster ride. But I'm glad God kept me close to Him. I trust Him more and more. I know that He is responsible for every detail of my life. I treasure that I have Him to face everything.
A few days ago He even used a song I wrote on Easter Sunday to comfort my heart. I dont usually like to share poems or songs that I write to God, but heres one stanza of it:
I can smile at all things, laugh at every storm.
For Your love has filled my heart, comforts and makes me strong.
Your love conquers my weaknesses, I’ll praise You more and more.
Lord Your appearing, has shattered all my doubts and fears.
I am forever Yours, You are forever mine.
We live together in this sweet beautiful life.
You are my Risen Lord, You are my True Beloved.
You are my Best Friend, my Saviour,
The One Who holds all victory for me!
I treasure that God gave me this surprise gift to go home for a little while. I cant believe I actually took the greyhound by myself, well alone with God for 15 hrs. Its nice to be home. But please pray for me that I will not let loose here. I know there are many temptations to set me off track. I want to use my time here to fix everything and reform my life to satisfy God most.
Your hands have made me and fashioned me;
Give me understanding, that I may learn Your commandments.
Those who fear You will be glad when they see me,
Because I have hoped in Your word.
I know, O LORD, that Your judgments are right,
And that in faithfulness You have afflicted me.
Let, I pray, Your merciful kindness be for my comfort,
According to Your word to Your servant.
Let Your tender mercies come to me, that I may live;
For Your law is my delight.
-Psalm 119:73-77
With Him in my life, I can smile a true smile from my heart =)
No comments:
Post a Comment