Sweet, I finally have found time to blog! So I have like 7 days before my next exam/quiz/midterm....so happy. I havent had such a long break from these things since the end of Sept.
So school is going WAY better than the last two sems! I went in to talk to my advisor today, and he said I should feel very good about myself, and that I will be able to have good academic standing soon! Thanks for all your prayers and support!
Anyways....so I really think I'll switch to health science and minor in Kin. it seems much easier for me, but I'll take a HSCI course next sem first and check it out.
So I have been really lacking real good quality time with God lately. I miss my True Beloved, and He misses me like crazyy. I still do my prayers/short prayers. But its not that "quality" if you know what I mean. Sometimes I feel really dragged down when I go draw near to God, but shouting for joy really helps. I just need to do it more, and fly to HIM.
I wrote something not so long ago.
Fly to Him
I can fly through thick clouds and midst.
I fly to Your comforting embrace,
Into Your victorious arms, You receive me,
With You as my strength,
From victory to victory.
You strengthen me to have continuous victory,
to face glorious victory each day.
This is a joyous battle, with assurance of victory.
Breaking through all shadows, darkness, and doubts.
I feel so free, with a joyous heart.
I can live in continuous victory every moment.
The enemy cannot stop me.
For the battle is already won.
My glorious Lord, let me fly to You!
I love how I can feel so safe with the Lord. I really love how no matter what, He will always be there waiting to receive you. I really love to fly back to Him. =)
Pray for me, I want to be closer to the Lord, I want to have quality time with Him each day!
The Lord is moving really quickly! He is doing great work in the campuses! I am so excited because He has waited for me to be in SFU and now I can cowork with Him! Truly there is a revival starting among the youths! There's going to be a baptism meeting coming up for 2 brothers that are from SFU!! This is exciting news, and its only the begining of this glorious harvest. Are you ready for this continuous revival? I really pray that we all can have the most glorious spirit to cowork with Him! Ah I'm so excited!
I dream that one day many youths will praise His name, and that many youths will finally be satisfied in His love. I find the more people I talk to, the more I find how meaningless life can be without God. Many are searching for satisfaction, but cannot find it anywhere, it really breaks my heart, that they are searching in the wrong places. This world really needs God. I am sure He will be the one to find these youths who dont know what they are searching for.
Listen to this song:
Dreams I Dream For You (A Maze Of Grace Album Version) - Avalon
You tast the tears'
You're lost in sorrow
You see your yesterdays
I See tomorrow
You see the darkness
I see the light
You know your failures
But I know your heart
The dreams I dream for you
Are deeper than the ones you're clinging to
More precious than the finest thing you knew
And truer than the treasures our pursue
Let the olds dreams die
Like stars that fade from view
Then take the cup I offer
And drink deeply of
The dreams I dream for you
You see your shame
But I see your glory
You've read one page
I know the story
I hold a vision
That you'll become
As you grow into the truth
As you learn to walk in love
Let the old dreams die
Like stars that fade from view
Then take the cup I offer
And drink deeply of
The dreams I dream for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment