Monday, March 29, 2010

f o c u s

i need to regain my focus.
ive lost it
i need to focus my mind, and guard my heart.
these days my mind has been filled with clutter. so many worthless things that dont deserve my attention, yet i keep on developing them. I really need to practise again how to cut those thoughts. and FLY back to God.
the things that fill my mind arnt even bad stuff, often its just things that i want to do or i will eventually have to do later, just not now.
i guess in a way im anxious. i dont know why. my heart is not settled. i feel nervous, i feel uncertain. i need to rejoice in God, trust in Him, and be free.

this frustrates me. but the Lord, aka my True Beloved, knows all. He's so gentle, and He gently helps me with His love. By His love I can truly overcome all, for when I enjoy this love, I am most blessed, and can overcome the world.

I need to behold Him more. Behold the beauty of His glory and realize and refocus on what is most important, and the purpose of my creation: to be in love with Him. I want His glory to transform me. I want His love to fill me so that all other things can be flushed out lol.

I did not intend to blog this. I just wanted to give a reminder to myself.
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. -Philippians 4:6-7

No comments: