Saturday, June 5, 2010

What Do I know of Holy



I was studying, and heard this song on the radio. It touched me a lot, and it confirmed to me again that we truly need to experience God. Not just know about His deeds, what He did. But we need to understand how all these relate to you, and how you experience it and taste it fully. Experience is key. And in my life, I have grown up learning a lot about God, heard and memorized many Bible stories, and even scriptures, but I lacked experience. It really wasnt until these past 3 years that I've had real deep experience with God daily. I feel like I've found the treasure of life. This is my meaning of life, to experience God, to love Him, to do His work while tasting His love. I love it. hehe
And yet how ground breaking, that even though I've experienced Him a lot these few years, and sometimes I feel as though I am face to face with Him, and His glory was like right in front of me, there is so much of God that I still do not know. He is showing me bit by bit, and every bit is so amazing. If He showed me all at once, I dont think I would be able to take it in, it will be too much lol.

God is so amazing, I love having Him and I am so grateful to know the way to experience Him daily, face to face, everyday!

No comments: