Friday, May 13, 2011

Too busy to blog!

Hi there faithful blog readers. I am soooo super sorry, I've had such an abundant trip that I had no time to blog!
Right now I am back in Vancouver. I've been back for exactly one week, and school started this week too. So I am still busy. So I will blog about my trip later. But here are some videos to keep you busy in the meantime!





Hope this cuteness makes up for the lack of updates.

Well. Here is the long awaited (short) update of UCT.

We got to go to Enkanini with a selected few of our volunteers!
UCT had pretty good feedback. One of the volunteers told me that she thought what we are doing is so meaningful after we went to Enkanini with them.
The before we left, we had a farewell gathering with some close volunteers. We had fun playing games and I believe the atmosphere was quite good.
I give thanks to God that we can have such a successful Love Your Neighbour Club in UCT. I believe that the Lord will open doors there to help the local students there!

K, that was short and sweet, but more to come later....well I really dont know how long you guys will have to wait haha.

No comments: