Today in worship I gained something from the Lord that made me very happy!
I was very touched that we can be united to the Lord. This union is forever assured, nothing can come between the Lord and I. He confirms this by living in my heart and living with me! AND its so super precious that I can have Him on earth and in heaven!
On earth, I can walk with Him, fight battles with Him, dance with Him, sing with Him, and just stay before Him.....
BUT GUESS WHAT??? In heaven, I can do all that with Him PLUS there will be other things like fly with Him, ride the clouds with Him, and other things that we havent dreamed of yet!
Isnt that super cool??? This helped me to glimpse into what eternity will be like with the Lord. It will be the same Lord, and we will still be together, but there will be more to our love story and through all these, we will know and enjoy Him so much more! I am so excited for eternity!! WHOO HOO! Most of all, I am so happy that I can share all moments with the Lord, no matter on earth or in heaven!
You know what else makes me happy?
I joined a hip hop class yesterday where I could dance my stress away. It was quite cool, and well there were only 3 students including me in the class. It was awkward at first because the other two students already took a beginner class with him, and then advanced to this class (apparently the class is not a beginner class o.O), so he already knows them. But gradually I just ignored the awkwardness and did my thing lol. And well the instructor is pretty good, and gets down into the technique which I like. And I am happy that he said that I am actually quite advanced, just that I have to believe in myself and dont try to make every step perfect by following him all the time. I am actually starting to like having such a small class because we each get our own personal critique and what we need to work on.
And another thing that surprisingly worked out and now has made me very happy is that I decided NOT to sing for the "event". It was starting to become another stressor amidst my exams and I decided that I dont need another thing to stress me out. So I told them I cant sing any more, but it made me feel guilty since we spent time to practise, even though they could actually do it without my part. But now I found out that someone is replacing me!!! And I dont feel so guilty anymore! I am now very settled with my decision of not singing and so happy haha.
Yup, I just wanted to take a break and share my joy!
Random quote that just came to me:
Shared joy is double the joy, Shared sorrow is half the sorrow.
1 comment:
oh man, I AM GLAD IM NOT SINGING/PLAYING either. It' was stressing me out and made me doubt on my own abilities.
On the other hand, someone invited me to direct a mini violin group on Friday night. It was so cute! hahaha helped me regain my confidence in music.
Post a Comment