Saturday, November 3, 2007
beautifulness
so today we went to the open house at UC. It was pretty fun, got lots of useless stuff, but now I am more clear of what I want to do next year. its funny cuz i prob wont go to university in calgary, but i guess how it works and stuff is the same everywhere right? well i know for sure now i wanna take kinesiology. I just dont know whether to take a combined degree with education or not...o well, God will lead the way right? I am still so busy these days, it so crazy and next week i only go to school for like 2 days haha, got so much catching up to do. Arg, my mind is so messed....so confused i guess, but i shouldnt be...its just so weird. It feels like i have so much problems that i havta go through..... But then God cheered me up =) life is so beautiful with Him, i really dont know what i'd do without God. He remined me that my problems dont really matter, and it is not my focus. Gosh I have more important things to think about and use my energy on! This week ive been really practising "cutting" bad thoughts, they just come at you so quickly, but when i remember to cut them, it feels so much better. haha im getting good at cutting bad thoughts now! yay! Life is so wonderful, we've only got one life on earth, so im really learning to treasure my time more and more =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment