Sunday, November 18, 2007

A few hours of free time

Wow! I am done absolutely ALL my homework! well at least all that I can do...and that hasnt happened since....lets see this whole school year? haha, well I am very proud of myself.
I feel so free and light right now, seems like since the school year started, I havent had time for myself, so I really give thanks that I can have some free time! =)

well this comming week is going to be crazy! im going to be so busy! glad im getting some nonbusy time right now!

Oh guess what? I applied for UC, who knew that it actually costs something to just apply? man university costs are already starting to pile up, i figured that if i applied to UBC, SFU and UC, it will cost a combined total of $260! just for nothingness. I think that is so stupid.
Speaking of which, i think i need a job, but really i have absolutely no spare time....maybe next semester cuz I only have calculus, social, french, and choral which is so slack compared to this sem! We'll see, I really want to pursue my childhood dream of becoming a cashier or waitress before university haha =P

oo and i finally got my bull! haha yes, it was really random, but I won a bull from the university! Let me tell u it was so random and awkward and weird. The people there were so happy for me, and I was like....ok. Gosh I cant believe that I went ALL the way to the university for a stupid bull....wow that was weird, at least Calvin was there to share the weirdness with me haha.

ok maybe i'll mention this too....My friend and I started a Christian sharing club at school, and I thought it was pretty good, it actually pretty exciting! Cant wait till tuesday to see more people show up! I cant imagine how happy the Lord is to see us gather together for Him! I feel to blessed to glorify Him at school!

ok thats all that i remember right now that happened recently....haha

No comments: