Hallelujah! God is giving me a much needed break lol. Well I gotta admit, I havent really been studying extremely extremely hard, but I did study hard for midterms. 7 midterms to be exact...when I'm only taking 4 courses. Its so dumb. But give thanks that its all over now. Just that finals are coming sooner than I thought! But yes, I need to take a break first.
Its just that everything has been so rushed. Trying to cram everything together. Trying to balance school, church meetings, homework, pursuing God personally, ministry, family time with brothers and sisters, reaching out to others takes quite a bit of energy. But at least now I know how to balance my time. I learned that balancing your time is not spending the same amount of time for everything, but spending the most time on the things that matter most, the things that are most important. I have learned to put God as my priority, therefore giving Him the most time. His grace is truly sufficient. I have really experienced God helping me finishing my homework in time. Because (haha i know this is not good) I do like all my homework last minute....when its like down to the very last minute. Like I would be finishing the last question at 10:25 when the assignment is due at 10:30. Pretty crazy, but I have managed to get everything done with God's help. Or that He postpones due dates for me when I have lots to do during the week. God is so good to me!
Finally tomorrow is a holiday. I am so sick of school man. And ITS NOT FAIR lol....UC, UA, and UVic has today off too! While SFU only gets tmw off. I really gotta catch up on my school work, my readings and notes especially....but I cant really concentrate when I plan to do that.....
So tmw I get to sleep a little more....like an hour longer than usually. Then I plan to DNTG, maybe go for a long walk with God if weather permits. Then lunch/practise dance for Run for Nepal, then meet up with some others, then dinner with bro/sis. Hehe I like having a plan.
This week is going to be soo abundant, and well busy. This Friday is RUN FOR NEPAL! Its sooo exciting! Well I'm excited at least. To have our church be involved in something so significant on campus at SFU is truly God's work, and He is truly opening ways for us! Then Saturday is the Thank You dinner. Then Sunday LYN is organizing a treasure hunt for the kids which require PLANNING! Haha still dont really know what to do for my checkpoint yet.
AND I'm comming home to Calgary on December 12(most likely)! Although I am not exactly homesick...I still miss Calgary. So I'm excited to be comming back.
Ok longg post. Gotta start catching up on some hw now! later.
No comments:
Post a Comment