Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh, I feel like dancing~

Why yes, I do feel like dancing....haha reminds me of this song...

Over the mountains and the sea,
Your river runs with love for me,
and I will open up my heart
and let the Healer set me free.
I'm happy to be in the truth,
and I will daily lift my hands:
for I will always sing of when
Your love came down.

I could sing of Your love forever,
I could sing of Your love forever,
I could sing of Your love forever,
I could sing of Your love forever. [Repeat]

Oh, I feel like dancing -
it's foolishness I know;
but, when the world has seen the light,
they will dance with joy,
like we're dancing now.


Ok...so that was kinda random, but its really wonderful to always live in God's circle of love, filled with dancing, celebrations, and joy! Life is so wonderful with Him. Full of abundance!

Have you ever met someone who was lost in their life? Who felt extremely loney. Who feels like they have no reason to live, no meaning of life? Who's experiencing the vanity of vanities? I've actually encountered some people like that recently, and I really feel bad for them. And I want to help them extremely! Because my life is the complete opposite. I remember during one of our ESL conversations, we asked if anyone has felt loney before....and I was really thinking about it, and I've never felt loney before....and I seemed to be the only one in the group. I guess I have to give thanks because God surrounds me with such a loving family, and brothers and sisters from church, and God Himself has never left me. Therefore I dont think that I have ever felt loney before....
Back to what I was saying....these people, I really feel sorry for them, and therefore I try to introduce God into their life. However, its not as easy as I thought. People just dont accept God right away, I've learned that what you tell them, they may not be able to accept. They need experiences. Personal experiences with God. (In fact, even people who are already christians need personal experience with God.)Therefore, I pray for them...almost everyday. I see now that the world is in great need. The more people I get to know, the more I realize it. Sometimes I wonder why they even choose to live without a purpose in life, but of course I am glad that they are still living.
The world needs God. Everybody in the whole world. Because we exist because of Him. We are created for Him. Only in Him can we be satisfied. Only in Him can we obtain everlasting joy.If only people can see how wonderful and abundant life can be with Him. I can truly enjoy life because I enjoy God in my life. My life is full of meaning.

aiya...this is getting long. Sorry I just had to express my concern, after meeting a few people like this recently. It really breaks my heart. And I need to help them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is pretty good right now. IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS I WILL BE DONE MY FIRST SEMESTER OF UNIVERSITY!! Can you believe it? Cuz I cant! It pretty crazy. And its also pretty crazy that I have handled so much in this semester. From moving, school, ministry and stuff. When I look back, I think to myself...how did I manage to do all that? Where did I manage to find all that time. All I could say is that God's grace is sufficient.
AND I'm excited! My dad booked my ticket today!! To CALGARY!! I'll be there from Dec12 to Jan2!! I'm so excited to see my parents, brothers and sisters, and of course my friends again! Even if I dont hang out or do much there....it will be a nice break haha.

ok thats all for now. I need to start being a nerd and study for my finals which are coming soon time!

No comments: