My mind is going haywire.
Congegating spanish verbs is taking a lot of energy from my brain. And memorizing them is driving me crazyy. Remind me not to cram ever!
So today was a whack day. I was late for BOT 120. The ONE CLASS that I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT BE LATE FOR! But he didnt care. I walked in 15mins late. And the class was so silent...I had no idea what was going on. Then our instructor asked us questions and no one put their hand up. So he's like...so honestly who really does not want to be here this morning? And most of the people put their hand up...then he asks who would rather do a high priority task (such as study for finals, ect...) right now. And most people put up their hand. He then goes around and asks everyone what their high priority task is, and says, ok I'll let you guys go and do your high priority task, see you next week!
I was giving thanks so much. First of all, I really was not looking forward to that class, it doesnt help me whatsover. And second, I was so tired, and falling asleep. But thank God I only had to go to that class for 5min max! Craziness.
I just went home after....man I took 1.5hrs to commute for nothing. Well not nothing, but had a good nap on the bus haha.
Anyways that typing took up my break.
Back to Spanish Final Craming...pray for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment