Sunday, January 24, 2010

Battle

These days, or these past weeks, I've really havent been in good spiritual condition. I feel like I don't have enough time to draw near to God, and I get a lot of accusations. Its also hard to keep my mind, I have to try so much harder, and I've been getting thoughts that I know are not from me. I also find it harder to voice out, I dont know why, but when I want to voice out, I feel kind of supressed, and I dont feel as free as I was before. I also get very very nervous, like more nervous than I usually feel, I havent felt this way in a very long time.
I also know that some b/s are being attacked. Please pray for us.

I really feel the battle is fierce. But its normal. Through the sharings in the meetings, I really know its normal for the enemy to attack us. It is because we are doing the core of God's will. We know what God wants, and we are determined to give it to Him. Once we go out to the world, revival will spread like fire, because we have got the way. Therefore it is natural for the enemy to do something about it. To try every means to stop us.

This really makes me want to be more alert. I want to live more wisely, and remove the things that may drag me down or distract me. I really need to rearrange my time, so that I have more time to pray for myself, the people around me and the church.

Even though the battle is fierce, I know the Lord holds all authority, and He gains the final victory! I treasure that I can fight battles with the Lord, it is a joyous battle, and we are so glorious because we have the Lord on OUR side! YAY! =D

Hm...this reminds me of a song I wrote last year. Here is a little part of it:
In all situations,
All things that I face,
Has become situations of Yours.
Lord You reign in my life,
Reign above all things.
You're the fountain of peace in my heart.


Truly, all things we face we face with Him. He faces it with us, like its His own. Therefore, what shall we fear? We can gain the victory of this battle with perfect peace!

No comments: