Lord, I treasure what You desire.
I am forever amazed that Your desire is for God and man to be united as one!
I may never comprehend, how an infinite, overflowing, and self-sufficient God may desire this.
But its true.
This is the desire from the depths of Your heart.
This was Your desire since eternity past.
And even till today, Your desire has never changed!
You want me, You need me, You need to gain me.
Not just to gain me for a while, but at every moment.
I am the infinite need in Your heart.
Therefore You came ever so joyfully to seek me.
You came for Your desire.
You came for me.
Thank You for coming to fulfill Your desire.
That man may be forever united with God!
Lord! What a great miracle You have bestowed on me!
What great blessing You have given me!
What great joy You have right now! You've gained what You have long desired!
Wow! What great joy we now share!
-I was meditating on this from the breakbread meeting and it touched me greatly. So I wrote this to the Lord. I am so amazed at what God desires the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment