Tuesday, July 13, 2010

God is so good to me

Give thanks to the Lord! He is a life saver, and I mean a life saver spiritually, physically, and in my university career lol!

So I got an email the other day about registration for Fall 2010 classes, and it said that students who have declared their major in HSCI will have priority in getting into HSCI required classes, and it briefly mentioned that the HSCI program requirements are going to change as of Fall 2010.
So I went in today to declare my major as HSCI since I had KIN as my major and have decided to switch to HSCI because it doesnt require any math/phys.
The advisor was kinda hesitant because of my low gpa and my failed first two semesters, but he saw that I was a very good high school student, and my marks were good for the past two semesters AND I got a A- in HSCI 130 hahaha (thank God for that). So he admitted me into the HSCI Faculty for this semester (Summer 2010)-so whoo hoo I am now officially a HSCI student. And then he gave me the requirements for a degree of HSCI and there it listed: MATH 154/MATH 155/PHYS 101. And I was like OMGSH WTH! And I kinda freaked out...so then I checked the calendars and the email about the changes again, and it said: Note also that there are significant changes to the BSc starting in Fall 2010. Students who wish to complete the FHS BSc under the 2009-2010 Calendar requirements must be accepted to the major prior to Fall 2010. Students accepted to the major as of Fall 2010 will need to follow the new requirements, as shown on our website now.
So I was like OMGSH thank God! I was admitted just in time!! And I give thanks that I decided to take a HSCI course last semester, or else, I would have never gotten the email because I wouldnt have been on their mailing list! I also give thanks that the advisor admited me for THIS SEMESTER and not the FALL 2010 SEMESTER, its a gift from God.
Yup thats the story of how my university career is saved by God. Math and Physics are truly my killers...even the advisor told me that today lol, the exact words.

ANDDD I never mentioned this, but the Lord gave me two bursuries from SFU! Its pretty much enough to go for a trip to Fiji hehe. Its a great encouragement because I got it right after my midterms in which I didnt do too well in.

So pray for me that I will pass this semester with flying colors! Especially....Organic Chemistry, its really not my thing.

1 comment:

melzZz said...

BaBa delights in you!!! =] And He appreciates your love...