The Lord loves me! (not that thats new news) I am so touchedd!!
I was getting so very frustrated with studying Organic Chem. This was like VERY last minute studying, and some of you know how well Ogranic Chem and I get along....like I was completely stressed out!
I usually like to take studying breaks with the Lord, sing a song to Him, or pray or something, and well when I was study, I kept putting it off, I keep telling the Lord, just one more mechanism...and yet it never ends!
And then I get a email to remind me that I have to give my testimony at Grandville Chapel on Friday. And BOOM I was touched to tears! lol. That was pretty crazy.
It was not the email that touched me lol. It was like all of a sudden the Lord's presence surrounded me, and He personally reminded me of something that was bothering me like 3 years ago....
So when I was 17, I told the Lord that I understood that He was going to use me, but I was ashamed that I did not have a "strong testimony". Its like I dont have a testimony to share...I grew up in the church, I didnt really do anything bad before I believed, because well, I believed when I was 3 years old. I thought that my testimony, even if I had one, was not impressive enough. At that time the Lord answered me by telling me that testimonies doesnt have to be about believing and becoming Christian, but still I did not think any of my testimonies were that impactful.
So when I read that email, it just all clicked in like 1 second, and I was in tears. The Lord reminded me of my testimony that I have been sharing to others these couple of years. About how He changed me to love Him most, about how He changed me to be less passive, about how much He's used me, about how He's shown me to live my youth for Him. He reminded me of the times when I shared my testimony, and I realized that I actually got to share my testimony many times...and in front of b/s AND non-believers of different ages. The Lord also reminded me of how the people were impressed by me, and that if it was not powerful, b/s would not have chosen me to share it haha.
And guess what, I get to share my testimony AGAIN! This time it will be to the youths that are like me...who probably also grew up in the church!
Brothers and sisters, I am so overwhelmed by the Lord's thoughtfulness towards me. He treasures and remembers every thought we have, and had. He will be faithful till the end.
What also touched me was the eagerness of the Lord to touch me. I was studying and my mind/mode was definitely not "ready" to realize/behold the Lord, but the Lord just couldnt wait anymore, He used His way, and boom, I was drawn away by Him.
I took a break from studying of course, and I sang a song to Him. I am so overjoyed and peaceful, the Lord loves me so much, and He is with me, what shall I fear? MIDTERMS, I WILL DEFEAT YOU! lol
Love Getting Deeper And Deeper [SOMH 5, P.6]
I enjoyed Your love from my youth
And now what should I fear?
Our friendship is long and deep.
You know how to treat Your friend.
When You kiss me
I forget the world.
Enjoy in Your bosom of love,
Embrace in th' river of love.
Day by day our friendship grows.
Now is even better.
Your love paved my past journey.
All suff'rings are sweet to me.
Your love is the same.
Now I know it more.
Your love and desire-ever fresh.
Union with You is so sweet.
<3 I love You Lord!
Haha, the Lord also joked with me, and told me that I did not cry because of organic chem (which I kinda wanted to), but I cried because of Him. He makes me laugh hehehe.
P.S.
Please pray for me to do well in my midterms. I have those on Oct.20, 21, and 27. I also have 2-3 assignments due in between. Plus I have to get my proposal and documents done for Capetown before Nov. 1!! AH! Need your prayers!
Btw...I never told you guys about Capetown eh? Well tell you later, need to study now! Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment