Ok, so my last post was to let you all know that I am still alive, and that I can still talk and look ok. haha, I actually kinda did not talk about what I really wanted to which is to summarize the month for you, so here it is.
1. Fundraising activities (Photo Exhibition, Charity Run, Charity Dinner) were so touching! I appreciate the b/s who serve the Lord and commit themselves in foreign countries for His purpose. They can only do this because they are compelled by God's love and fully captured by God's commission. It really makes me wonder and amazing at how great God's love is, that this love can cause a person to take such actions! I also long to go for the Lord like them, they are such great examples, and I love them so much!
2. Fundraising Activities X2: There is such great need in the world! Sometimes it makes me sad and wonder what I can do to change these people's lives. But through b/s' sharings, God opened my eyes to see that what we are doing are changing these people's lives tremendously. For one thing, when we save them, they do not have to suffer eternally, and that they can have hope in their lives. I really believe that having hope in ones life, no matter in what conditions is really what will drive you to keep living and endure all things, so that you can enjoy life as it is. (ha, i put some deep thought into this actually) I can see that God is using us, just by helping one person, that person can also give hope and spread it to others!
3. St. Patricks Day 5K Run was so fun! I was totally going to train for it, but 1 month before the run, I got sick and was coughing the whole month! So I didnt train or even ran at all, or else I will cough to death (ok maybe not that bad). 2 weeks before the run I started to get better, and the day before the run, I did some running on the treadmill and almost died when I ran only 20mins...so I decided that maybe I should walk for the run. But when race day came, I ran the whole way, and it was much easier than the day before on the treadmill (maybe because I put it on incline and had to keep up with the pace?). Even though I got ITband syndrome (I had it ever since we did hills training during track in high school) and it hurt real bad when I walked home from 123 after all the activities. But guess what? When the looked at the results online, the Lord reminded me that I made a goal way back in Jan when I signed up for the run, and I made my goal!
I'm telling you this story, that even though sometimes we may look down on our abilities in this "race" for the Lord, as long as you keep running, you will look back and see that hey, you didnt do that bad at all!
Now I want to do another 5k run, or maybe train for a 8k one!
4. I had my first ever anxiety attack on the day of my CHEM 282 final! This is my second time taking the class, and I cannot repeat it again. As I went to school 3 hrs before the exam, I felt weak in my legs and arms, and I had a pain down my left arm. As a Kinesiology/HSCI student, I learned that a pain on the left arm is a common sign of a HEART ATTACK! I was starting to freak out on the 145, and was like, OMGSH I AM GOING TO GET A HEART ATTACK ANY MINUTE! So right when I got to school, I went on the computer to double check my symptoms, and thank God, it was not a sign of a heart attack, but it turned out to be an anxiety attack! haha, right then, I just took time to behold the Lord, and I was better. Whew, that was scary, and I realized the importance of beholding the Lord so I dont freak out and eventually pass out or get a heart attack...
5. I have been eating A LOT this month. After the run, I feel like my metabolism is running like crazy! I like really want to move, and I eat non stop....I dont know what is wrong with me....maybe something is wrong with my leptin levels?
6. I have also gotten very little sleep this month, which totally screwed up my lifestyle habits. I find it really hard to wake up early these days or even these weeks to draw near to God. Instead, I take small portions on the skytrain, during my breaks, and during meals, but I feel that my spirit is not full, and I really need to pull it together and set my lifestyle and DNTG time straight so I can become normal again! I feel so different when I dont have enough time to DNTG, please pray for me!
7. Easter is coming soon! During this time of the year, I feel like its my birthday again haha. Why? Because everywhere you go, there are BUNNIES! And well, whenever people see bunnies, it reminds them of ME! hahahah! Yup and I have received some bunny things and especially bunny chocolate! YUM!
8. Cherry Blossoms are blooming! Every time I see them when I go out, it helps me to realize the Lord's romantic love, so gentle and so sweet! I cant wait for the pink petals :)
ok thats it for now, I can go on forever, but I need to practise piano!! woowoowoo. hmm I'm hyper now for some reasonnnnn!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment