Thursday, July 5, 2012

Itchy Itchy Flea Bites!!

Molo from Cape Town,

Just checking in that I am alive and well in Cape Town! I'm trying to spend less time on the internet now, and also there is limited access. So lets try and keep it short and sweet.

I have gotten quite a bite of flea bites again! Last night I couldnt sleep because it was so itchy, but I give thanks that I think I got less bites than last time. And almost everyone else got bitten haha, not just me this time. JK, but its funny to share about our new flea bites.

Cape Town is much colder than in the summer. One huge difference that I noticed on the first day that I went to Enkanini was that the children's hands were cold when I held them. I myself was pretty cold that day, but the children actually have less clothes and probably no electricity to give them heat at any time.
The next day when I was worshiping the Father, I worshiped about how the Father holds our little hands. I never had such deep insight on this until I thought of the children in Enkanini. We really need the Father to hold our hands, to give us warmth and comfort. The Father also has great passion and joy just to hold us. I was deeply touched.

Some children in Enkanini has changed, they know better how to pray now. However, their spiritual eyes still need to be opened. Pray that they can have spiritual understanding and also a spirit of discernment as there are many wrong teachings that they practise.

I have to sleep now. Goodnight!!

No comments: