Ok, I have got to announce this to the world!
I got higher than average on my MBB midterm! Its a miracle, since I dont understand things in that class...I dont even know what questions to ask! But well maybe after this midterm, I guess I do know stuff!! I never thought I would get above average in any MBB class! And the class is curved!
This is great. These days, I've been quite worried about my school marks, since my results from my midterms so far werent so great. I just went to see my advisor an hr ago, and she said I am taking quite a heavy course load. But she was so nice, she encouraged me that I can do it, and just work hard and do the best I can!
Also I think I will definitely be graduating by the spring of next year! Hurray! I'm counting down my courses!
The Lord really has His way to encourage me and give me hope! So precious that in life I can have hope, and in the details of life-such as school, He also gives me hope and lets me have joy along the way! God is so good to me! haha I know I say that a lot, but its the truth!
Well I am actually in the middle of finishing a project, just couldnt contain myself, will get back to work now!
But.....Well I guess I will leave you with a surprise video! Check it out! Would you pick us for the Amazing Race Canada??
And yes, we did actually apply for it, dont know if they will pick us haha....
Ok really gotta go! Cya! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment