

I miss my spot. This spot I have with my Lord. I miss jogging with Him up to this spot and just talking to Him, and enjoying HIm. This was our place. Where I often had personal time with Him. There I feel like I am on top of the world...literally. Like I can conqure all with Jesus (which I can). You can see so far from there, and God has really has caused me to "see farther" there, not just look at things in the present. It is often windy there, but its so nice to sit still with God, and knowing that He is sitting there with you. I cant wait to go back to Calgary and visit there again. I gotta find one in Vancouverr. I will go jogging this saturday...hopefully =P
I took a nice walk today with the Lord for just 5mins before class. I dont know, all of a sudden its like I was so attracted by Him, and so I went outside to take a walk with Him. It was nice, just walking slowly in the autumn leaves, and smiling at Him, enjoying His prescence and responding. This is what quality time is. I need more of that.
I've decided to pray for second generations everyday now. I see that we are in need of some realization of how blessed we are. I feel like I have to do something...seeing second generations fall to the world. We can be so so glorious, and live such a glorious life for the Lord with our families supporting us. We grew up in this amazing love, in this family, its such a waste to throw it all away. People search for this, and yet before we were born God has already prepared this for us. I am so glad that many second generations has been raised up by the Lord. Yes, we've messed up, but we can change. Though it is not easy to let everything go at once, God will give us strength to if we are willing to let Him. I believe that the Lord will use us second generations greatly.
I still need to improve. To give my full heart to God. Let go of all things completely that hinder me from being closer to Him. I feel like I left some things unfinished, and broken. But if I give it up to God, He will take care of it.
Philippians 3:13
"...forgetting those things which are behind and reaching foward to those things which are ahead."
No comments:
Post a Comment