Saturday, October 11, 2008

Nice Day Today

today was a nice day. both weather wise, and how the day went.

So every Saturaday morning at 10am(i dont get to sleep in lol) Frankie, Penny, Sofia, Deeanna and I go to a park nearby to worship and pray the precious prayers in SDL. I am really learning to treasure these moments with brothers and sisters...well sisters. It is so enjoyable to worship with them, and God always gives us nice weather. LoL we also jogged once. It was fun. But sadly I am moving soon, this saturady may be my last time, unless I bus lol.

After that went home, ate lunch, did hw. And then I got to talk to a very close sister of mine. I was really glad I had that conversation with her. Cuz I have been praying for her. And now I can experience the Lord answering my prayers. Even though situations may seem harder now, I think God has His purpose, and I am glad that He is speaking to her, and letting her realise some things. I feel God is really moving foward, and He wants many, well all to move forward with Him.

KK then, I had to go to volunteer at a Senior Thanksgiving Dinner organized by our LYN club at SFU/UBC. I performed a fan dance with a couple of ladies lol the fantastic four haha. It was lots of fun, talking to the seniors and getting to know them, theyre so cute. AND I got to see my Calgarian friends Annie and Abby again! It was so nice to see some calgarians! We didnt really get to have a real conversation, but it was good.



Then like half of the volunteers bussed home together lol. It was fun, we were like a tourist group lol. A bunch of asians being really loud haha.

yes today was nice =)

And tomorrow we have another Thanksgiving dinner!

Life is good.

No comments: