hehe i just learned this word like this year...yes thats how sad i am...i dont even really know how to pronounce it!
I just realized in the shower that I am going home in 6 DAYS! WHAT?!?
Crazy stuff man. Its like...I want to go home, but I dont. I am going to miss so much stuff here in Vancouver =( well at least I'll be back for the ski trip. But
then I do miss Calgary, the surroundings, the people, the people that I care about. I'm sure God has a plan for me back in Calgary.
I really love it here. My lifestyle and all. The enviroment here helps me to focus. It helps me to grow, spiritually, and to mature as a person.
However, somehow I feel like I dont belong here. This is not my real life. Something like...its too good to be true. Or I feel like I'm on an exchange or something.
But this is my life. This is how I am supposed to be. It is real. And I am loving it. Even though it would be much easier in a sense if I were in Calgary, I learned to enjoy difficulties. They are there to mold me.
Gosh now I am thinking about Calgary and getting nostalgia...is that how you use the word?
I miss playing bball with b/s...and that time we played till 11pm haha goodtimes
I miss going out to eat (I rarely do that anymore, I guess its a good thing)
I miss my parents telling me to go to sleep early because now my sleeping habits are horrible!
I miss seeing my friends at school and eating lunch with them.
I miss having friends that speak english, and me laughing at their horrible chinese. (ok its not that horrible =P)
I miss the snow.
I miss having straight hair.
I miss having my own bathroom and a full length mirror haha.
I miss only paying 5% tax!
...ok I should stop.
But not having these things is totally worth it for the life I've gained here.
I've learned to spend my time wisely. To live a life thats so abundant! And it is abundant because now I know how to be closer to God. Now I can live out my love life with Him. I can enjoy Him more, and be aware that He is here.
I hope I dont loose it when I go back! Instead I want to spread this lifestyle to b/s around me. And to be a blessing to everyone I encounter.
Pray for my trip back to Calgary?
P.S.
Listen <3
No comments:
Post a Comment