Sunday, December 6, 2009

Craziness

What a wonderful weekend full of fun, laughter and craziness!

So on Saturday, Winnie and I went to the AA Rummage Sale. We waited in line for 1.5hrs and we stayed there for like 2-3hrs lol omgsh. Yeah at the end we went a little crazy and just grabed the good stuff when it came out. We had to be fast and aggressive. And later, we made deals with people and traded our good stuff with their good stuff lol. Man, I've never been a shopaholic like this. It was crazy! But it was worth it, and we went home with satisfied shopping bags. =)
I even got some hardcore studying done at waves on Saturday night. It was good, and I'm so proud of myself for finishing ALL my readings for psyc! Seriously, this was the first time I actually read all that I needed to read for a class. I guess I read it because it was so interesting! You should take psyc!

And today, the breakbread meeting was so touching. I was really touched by the Lord's fervent love to us. It is truly undying and can never be quenched! It touched me how the Lord loved us first, and came to seek us and be close to us first. He even died for us even when we did not know Him. He did all this with His most passionate heart to us, and He truly needs us and desires us the most. He is really worth my heart, and I owe everything to Him.
When we sang "Alas!And did my Savior Bleed?", I was moved to tears when we sang But drops of grief can ne'er repay The debt of love I owe; Here, Lord, I give myself away; 'Tis all that I can do. Truly I can never repay Him for what He has done for me, but all that He asks is my love to Him, that is it, and that is what satisfies His heart the most. I cannot comprehend what joy the Lord has when He cried "It's Finished!", for all barriers are removed and I can freely love Him. And that is the joy in His heart. I treasure that I can love the Lord, and that my love, and life to Him can mean so much to Him! Gosh I wanted to voice out these so bad, but I was so deep into my meditation, and somehow don't know or worry about how I'm going to voice it out and make sense of it for others....I really need to just do it, and with practise it will come...ahh need to keep improving on taking initiative!

kk, then today, my friend Helen came to our church! I was kinda excited because I love how we are reaching out and affecting other christians. Our church may not look as good as other churches, it may not be as big in size, but we have some many precious truths that many chirstians out there have not experienced, the more christians I meet, the more I realize how blessed we are to know more and more and enter deeper and deeper into the truths we have now. They are truly treasures. I'm so glad God has openned a way for us to reach out to many other christians! This semeseter was truly prosperous, not only in new believers, but we also were able to help other christians to experience God!
Yeah after the meeting and lunch, we had study group, which was a little productive, but kinda distracting because there are so many brothers and sisters around to talk to, and our room was right next to the gym! VERY DISTRACTING! lol.
okay, then later Winnie and I realized we were gonna be late for a bday party, because we had to cook and stuff, AND winnie forgot to bring her bus pass. So we RAN (and me while talking on the phone and laughing) to my place to get a bus ticket and margarine, and we had to take the stairs up because the elevator was messed up. Later we ran everywhere, to get the cheese, to winnies house, and I was really tired because running and laughing at the same time does not work for me at all! (**And just a random crazy note here, while we were in a hurry, Winnie tells me that she just saw Vanessa Hudgens LOL, but we were in a hurry so couldnt really make sure haha...) We eventually got to the party late with our stuff still unbaked, but at least we made it not TOO late lol.
The party was fun, and had some crazy dancing, and also enjoyed the warmth of God's family! It was happy time haha.
Now I am home, I should study, but dont feel like it. I feel overconfident about my finals, which I dont know if its a good thing or bad thing...
Anyways, yeah that was my weekend in short, it was a good weekend, just wanted to share the joy! =)

No comments: