Friday, December 18, 2009

SAY WHAT!

I GOT AN A- AHHH!! My first A-, that I never thought that I would get!! The Lord is so good to me, and He delights in me soo much!! Wow, I've never really done so good in school!! If I actually tried hard in that class, I might have even gotten an A+! Now that, I'm waiting for lol, maybe in my dreams....
My heart is dancing right now =) PRAISE THE LORD!!
I'm well on my way on Good Academic Standing!! YEYEYE

Also, I got $400 from the government, just for being in university! How nice.

And, life at home is good =). Can't wait for New York though! hehe

Life is awesomely, fabulously wonderful :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

AAAAAmazing bunny kates!!! good for you....pays off the semester of hard work. God listens and answers prayers

YangersWorld said...

gurrr....TAKE ME TO NYC!!!