lol ohh my (not so distant) childhood memories of arthur!
So today, I was very productive and went to the NEW LIBRARY that just openned in the new community center close to my house. It really reminds me of Cardel Place, in fact, its pretty much the same as Cardel Place lol....oh I'm a little homesick. The library is pretty nicee, with nice study spots, which means...no more spending money at starbucks or waves to study lol. And I got a free library card today. Haha, I'm so happy, because I never knew the library card was free!! Yeye, I'm happy.
I have finished Spanish and Psyc already, and just LINGUISTICS to go! I'm pretty confident this semester, and I got a B in spanish!! Yay, I'm very proud of my B =D
Study has been making me go crazy though, and well making others do crazy things. My theory is that because you have to use so much of your temporal lobe to memorize things, you lack activity in the prefrontal cortex which is part of the temporal lobe. You use so much of other parts of your frontal lobe, that you don't really use your prefrontal cortex which is responsible for logical thinking, ect...
Wow, as you can see, studying has made me really weird and type things such as my blurb above...and yes I know, I'm a psychology nerd, its interesting though!
I can't wait to be done exams and clean my whole house! lol. I seem to have an obsession with cleaning, or just that I dont want to study so I'm trying to find something else to do as an excuse. Well anyways, I have been waiting and controlling myself so I really cant wait to clean my house haha.
I also can't wait to go home and just relax with the snow. I miss home, I haven't been home since May...thats 7 months?
Please pray that it wont snow on Tuesday. I don't want my exam to be rescheduled, because I'm leaving the very next day!
Other than that, I'm gonna get back to studying...its pretty interesting, but its just really longggg.
Remember to pray for me! =)
**Update: OMGSH! I got a B- for PSYC!! (**even more updated, I in fact got a B NOT a B minus! yeyeye) I'm gonna do good this semester!! AHHH I want to have a party haha....a eggnog drinking and christmas caroling party to be exact!!
Let us dance and celebrate! For Katy has passed this sem! hehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment