Yes, He does. God wants to use me, He's told me personally at different times, in different ways. It was what actually changed me at first.
Friday meetings often speak to my heart. God knows what I need to hear, and gives it to me gladly.
I realized how important I am in God's work. I've known before, but I'm stubborn like that, and need to be reminded and convinced again and again...the Lord knows me well :)
The Lord truly needs me. He needs us. This family that stands on the truth of His word. Because we have the word of truth, which is what every single person needs. He raised us up by His word, so we can live by His word, so that we can spread it to everyone. This is just amazing now that I think about. I am excited to do His work!
And I am ridiculous. What was I thinking the other day? How can I even think of giving up when GOD is the one who needs me. I should give thanks that I can live for God, and go through trainings, and other things that sometimes pressure me for Him. Because it is so glorious! =D
Please: if I ever even think about giving up, slap me (well not that hard, and not on my pretty facee haha), and make me drop everything and go draw near to God. A prayer would be nice too.
I dont want to type anymore because I would rather go sing a song to my True Beloved.
And if you are wondering why I have been blogging so much these days...its because I'm procrastinating...horrible I know. Homework, assignments, and study just doesn't keep me interested for long periods of time ok?-so pray for me =)
No comments:
Post a Comment