Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Look unto Jesus, and He will stress you free =P

Ok, I'll admit that right at this moment, I am procrastinating for my hardest final in my life so far....organic chem tmw.

But I am stress free! All thanks to the Lord and His words!

I took a reading break, and this is what He said to me:

"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives you do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubed, neither let it be afraid.
You have heard Me say to you, 'I am going away and coming back to you.' If you loved Me you would rejoice because I said, 'I am going to the Father,' for My Father is greater than I."
-John 14:27-28

Yipee! The Lord gave me perfect peace like no other. He reminded me to rejoice for He is with me, and the Father is also with me, and He is greater than all. What shall I fear or be afraid of?

This reminded me of the song "This is my Father's world". I was so happy and dancing before Him. I had so much joy that I could not contain myself and had to share it. So um...here it is. Ha, its a little embarassing. >.<

This is my Father's World!!






P.S.
I just sharpened a pencil crayon. I havent used a pencil sharpener in years!!

and yes, it was such a crazy moment, that I had to take a picture...or that I am really procrastinating big time.

No comments: