Friday, December 16, 2011

Trust in His love and grace

Today I looked through some old songs and poems that I had written to the Lord, and I am so impressed by how much I've experienced God these years.
From looking at my songs that I've written when I was 10 or 11 to the songs that I write to the Lord now, I can really see my improvement, and I can see that the Lord has lead me deep and deeper into His inner chambers!

I am also touched by how the Lord always leads me through all things that I face. I must say that I tend to write songs and gain inspiration when I face difficulties. Its pretty much my outlet because I dont really know how to let it out. When I read these songs, these experiences are so vivid in my mind, and now when I look back, I am so amazed at how God caused all things to work perfectly together and at the end, caused me to grow as a person and as His child, and to also experience and trust in His love more!

Today, I also face difficulties. Actually challenges and tests will continue to come not matter what. We are always in a battle. But when I see how much God has let me experience and how much He loves me and molds me through all these, how can I not trust in His love? His love never fails, and thats for sure. I've experienced this again and again and He has never let me down! He will for sure cause all things to work for the best no matter what! And I am so excited to experience Him more!

And this is how we gain victory in the battle! As long as we have a grateful and joyful heart to face it, we already win! WOOHOO!!

Another WOOHOO is that I AM DONE EXAMS!! I was done on Monday and I have never had such an intense exam period in my life! I had an exam Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and probably had a total of 14 hours of sleep within that 5 days (Thurs-Mon). I have never done that before, and never did I sacrifice my sleep for school so much. But now my hard work has paid off! And by the Lord's grace, I passed all my exams! AND my gpa is getting higher and higher!! (Wow I really need to learn how to write sentences...you should never start a sentence with "and" lol)

But anyways, what a relieve! Now I get to sleep sleep sleep!

This is also going to be a nice holiday! Have lots of fun planned! And hopefully we can bring some friends to Christ this Christmas! Pray Pray Pray!

No comments: