Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm so happy to have the Lord!

Wow, what a busy holiday!! Truly life is so abundant when you have the Lord and His royal family! Every day is filled with activities! Let me just summarize what I've done this holiday...

1. Multiple potlucks/eating gatherings with friends!
2. Christmas celebrations and baking!
3. I am now certified with Occupational First Aid!
4. Went to a recital for the first time, gave a speech and recieved more donations than expected!
5. Really good trainings of pursuing together! I really treasure this family and the pure hearted b/s around me!
6. Read more Bible.
7. Learned piano!

I was planning to get ahead and be a nerd and study ochem, but never happened boohoo...

It is also now 2012!! Can you believe it! I really give thanks for last year! It was definitely one of the most exciting I've ever lived! Here is why:

1. Went to HK, Cape Town, Singapore for a triple missionary trip! This was totally unexpected and a surprise from the Lord! He really treasures my life and wants me to go for Him! He also wants me to see my potential and see how much I can actually do for Him! I am so happy to be used by the Lord in areas that I've never thought of!

2. I realized that I can become a blessing to my family. As a second generation I always thought my parents would be the ones who support me spiritually, and I never realized it could happen the other way around. But because the Lord has caused me to grow so much, and caused me to experience Him, I realized that I am actually a great blessing to my parents! I am learning to support them, pray for them and share with them. My family can also be my cell group :)
Also in HK, I can share with many relatives about my missionary trip, and be a good testimony for them.
I can pray with my grandma on my mom's side and go to senior's cell group with her.
I can share with my aunt.
After many prayers, my grandma and grandpa on my dad's side attended a gospel meeting!
Unexpectedly, I shared about God with a cousin.
Another cousin supported me a lot, and went to the photo exhibition in HK on the day I left HK.
I give thanks the Lord is working in my family!! This is so great! hehe

3. I have been in Vancouver for 3 years now!! I realized how much the Lord has trained me and changed me. What the Lord has given me and caused me to do for Him is far more than what I can imagine! So precious that by the Lord, some of my dreams can become reality! I am so super touched by His personal love to me!!

4. Learned many things through ministry. Particularity on how to cowork with others and to be brave! I know that the Lord has greater things ahead for me, I am so excited!

5. Joy ahead for this year!! On the last day of 2011, I booked my ticket to HK and Phillipines! THATS RIGHT!! I am going on another missionary trip this year!! HK in May, Phillipines in June, and also Cape Town again (ticket has yet to be booked for Cape Town)!!! But woohoo! I am so excited that I get to go for the Lord again!! YAYYYYYYY!!!

You can see a selected few pictures of where I've been in 2011: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150487339697420.391984.516932419&type=1&l=61c45b83e1

There are more, but I need to finish this blog quick and sleep early since I have my first day of school tmw, and my first class is at 8:30AM >.<

But ya, as you can see, the Lord has crowned my year with overflowing blessings!! My life is filled with His lovingkindness and grace! I treasure sooo much to have Him!

And Hymnal 3-P.75: The Answer and Treasure of My Life has been one of the top songs that I sing when I draw near to God these days! He is just so good! And He is definitely the greatest treasure I can ever gain in my life!

I just learned how to play this on the piano yesterday! How cool is that! I am definitely NOT that good, and still practicing, but I am just so happy that I can finally play some piano.

Anyways, need to get ready for bed soon! Give thanks that I have been kinda steadly sleeping at 11pm, or at least by 11:30pm! Its a miracle! haha

Goodnight loves!

No comments: