I cannot express how wonderful God is to me! He is so good to me, and no one everr can do as much as He does for me! Seriously, He cares for me so much, knows all my needs and does all things right when I need it!
I've experienced His speedy answers to my prayers this week so much! And also the support of other sisters who pray for me.
This week whenever I felt the need to pray for somethings, I also told b/s around me to help me pray for it too. And its true, the more prayers, the more support I can sense AND God answers them super fast!
The power of prayer is super great. And this week I've learned that asking someone to pray for what you are praying for definitely does not hurt at all!
Wooo, I am happy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment