I am honestly not in condition and even though at times I am joyful, I dont feel like I have strength. I've been very slow minded, and I'm like...dreaming. It is not good at all.
I feel so accused, and today in the meeting, I felt so suppressed that a sister even sensed it. Ah I felt like I wanted to cry.
I really felt :( so when I came home today, I spent some time to pour out my frustration and prayed to the Lord. And the Lord clearly spoke to me. It was very clear, almost as though He spoke using His voice.
He told me He cared for me personally. Even though there are many much bigger problems in this world, in His love plan...that many are doing the very opposite of what He planned for man, yet He cares for my needs which may seem very small in comparison. But things which concerns me, also concerns Him, they are not small to Him. He sees the needs of the world, but He never forgets my needs or overlook it.
I feel much more settled now. Thank You Lord!
I realized that the best person to help myself, is ME. I can chose to stay being accused and down in the dumps, OR do something about it. The trick is, what to do about it....BUT HA! The Lord already told us what to do in the Bible! And so perfect, yesterday in pursuit training, we talked about how to make yourself in condition faster!
It really helped me, and I need to practise it so I can be NORMAL! I need to discipline myself. That is how I think I can get back on track and be normal happy dancing bunny Katy again!
Therefore, I have set some goals for myself. I shall record it here so I dont forget and so that you, the reader of my blog...whoever you are...can remind me if you can.
Lifestyle:
-Be ready for bed/on bed by 11:30pm (achieve this at least 5 days per week)
-Get up at 7:30am (like ACTUALLY get up, instead of pressing the snooze button)
-exercise at least 3X a week
-go to dance class at least once per week
-finish one bottle of water per day
Self-pursuit:
-spend at least 15mins to DNTG before school
-within that 15mins, spend 5mins to shout for joy everyday
-finish listening to one mp3 message per week
-read at least 10 pages of a spiritual book per week (before bed or on transport)
-10mins Bible reading everyday after dinner
Academics:
-study/prep for finals for at least 2hrs a day
-dont go on the internet before 9pm, turn off the computer at 11pm latest
-keep cell phone away from me while studying-can check phone every 30mins or so...
Cell group:
-pray/worship with someone (in person or on the phone) everyday
-pray with neighbour at least once per week
-pray precious prayers with someone else at least once per week
-worship with someone at least once per week
-pray for ministry with coworkers at least once per week
-share gains in meeting with parents once per week
-love expression to at least one B/S every week
Ok, thats all for now. I want to achieve these by the end of this semester, so that these can become a stable habit-so that my spirit and life can be stable...and go upward!
Prayers and reminders are appreciated :)

I want to be that happy yellow sticky even if situations and surroundings around me are not ideal.
Then he said to them, “Go your way, eat the fat, drink the sweet, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not sorrow, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.”
-Nehemiah 8:10
1 comment:
pray with me, neighbour!
Post a Comment